Guided Meditation will have an effect on your overall cognitive abilities, helping you to focus more, have more concentration, develop skills quicker, and increase your memory powers.
Give you an amazing, magical experience by taking you on a mind journey into the unknown doorways in your mind.
It will help you to think clearer, and clear your mind of cluttering thoughts, that clog the mind.
It will help to increase mental well-being and can help with depression and anxiety.
It will help to lower blood pressure, and reduce stress.
Has been shown to help with treatment of many illnesses, and improve overall quality of life.
Improves your visualization skills, which will help to improve right brain thinking.
Strengthens the connection between the right and left hemisphere of your brain.
Improves physical health, by slowing down your heart rate.
Deepens the connection to your subconscious mind.
Helps you to relax at a very deep level.
What to Expect During a Session
1. You will need a comfortable quiet space to meditate.
2. Meditation may take place sitting or laying in a comfortable space, or you may lay on a massage table.
3. Mediation should not be done while driving or operating heavy equipment.
4. Mediation guides have the right to end or remove anyone from a meditation session at any time due to inappropriate behavior.
5. Everybody's outcome is different, it may take awhile to notice the effects, during the session you may feel extremely relaxed or have an "out of body experience"
6. The more you practice and closer together your meditations are, you will experience sooner and more beneficial results.
7. Like any other healing modality or exercise, consistency is key.